6 Days Okavango Delta Fly-in Safari Experience
The world-famous Okavango Delta awaits. This fly-in safari is the best way to experience this wetland wonderland. This safari includes Gunn’s Camp, which is situated in an exceptionally scenic and game filled part of the Delta as well as Rra Dinare Camp set in a private 272 km2 concession, adjacent to Moremi Game reserve on the south-eastern side of the Delta. Gunn’s Camp offers mokoro, boating and walking safaris, while at Rra Dinare you can do game drives within its densely game stocked concession. If you have more time then why not combine this tour with a stay in the Linyanti Swamps, Chobe, or Central Kalahari! We are flexible and geared towards bespoke tours and safaris. So let us know if you'd like to amend this!
You'll be collected from the airport in Maun (or hotel).
Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Places to visit
Okavango Delta, Maun
- Park fees
- Conservation Fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Services not mentioned in the program