Probably the most exhilarating experience you’ll have in Africa as you get to see magnificent landscapes of Serengeti while hovering above large herds of migrating wildebeest, zebra and residing gazelle and antelopes. Not to mention that you will be welcomed with an amazing sunset as we launch at dawn, rising as the sun rises, gently floating over the plains of the magnificent Serengeti.
Price per person: $499
Serengeti Balloon Safari starts at 06:30 am. When you arrive, you will meet your pilot and witness your balloon being inflated and prepared for launch. After a thorough safety briefing and demonstration of boarding and landing position you board your balloon and lift off!
The schedule has been designed to fit in with all standard safari itineraries visiting the Serengeti hence, the return at 9:30 am allow clients to continue with other planned activities for the rest of the day.
Each balloon can carry up to 16 people per flight. Only two balloons fly each day hence, reservation is necessary. This gives you the opportunity to take photos and have a panoramic view of the mighty Serengeti Plain.
• Transport from the lodge or camp to the launching site
• Balloon flight (approx. one hour)
• Full English breakfast in the bush
• Transfer to Seronera
• Top of the range Cameron & Ultra Magic A315 & A415
• Colors: Acacia green & Savannah gold to blend with Serengeti landscapes
• Burners: whisper & stealth
• Registration: Department of Civil Aviation
• Pilots: Experienced and licensed commercial balloon pilots